SEED TO SHARE GARDEN™: GARDEN CREW VOLUNTEERS
Willow Creek October 2019 from brenda leon on Vimeo.
- Our Seed to Share Garden™ GARDEN CREW volunteers are a special part of our team! We bring together individuals, families, and organizations to collaboratively grow vegetables for local food banks in our universally accessible raised bed one-acre garden network.
- Tasks include planting, weeding, watering, mulching, harvesting and beyond. Interested in checking it out? Sign-up for one of our volunteer times and complete our Activity Waiver. We look forward to working in the dirt and growing for others along side you! GARDEN CREW volunteers must be 14 years of age and up. When accompanied by an adult 18 years of age and older, younger GARDEN CREW volunteers are welcome to join us starting at 6 years of age.
SEED TO SHARE GARDEN™: GARDEN GUIDE VOLUNTEERS
- Interested in becoming a volunteer leader in our Seed to Share Garden™? Apply for our GARDEN GUIDE program! Accepted candidates receive classroom training (two, 2-hour sessions held monthly) and 6 hours of hands-on gardening instruction to become a GARDEN GUIDE. Then GARDEN GUIDES are encouraged to volunteer weekly or monthly in the Seed to Share Garden™ to help lead our GARDEN CREW volunteers!
- Ideal candidates:
- Strong interest in gardening, helping others and sharing their knowledge with others.
- Must be 14 years of age and up.
- To apply: