WILLOW CREEK FARM PRESERVE
A Destination for Farm Visits & Tours, Shetland Sheep & Wool, U-Pick Transitional Organic Berries and the Seed to Share Garden™.
Willow Creek Farm Preserve is a beautiful, 135-acre organic farm situated in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania.
Located 15-20 minutes from King of Prussia, Montgomeryville, Lansdale, & Norristown, and only 45 minutes from Philadelphia - we invite you to come Tour, Visit, and Learn at our farm!
RESTORATIVE HEALTH FARM MODEL
HOURS, CLASSES, HAPPENINGS, VISITS, U-PICK & VOLUNTEERING @ WCFP
LEARNING BARN FARM SHOPPE: You will find our own wool and local fiber products, specialty jarred goods and more...while you learn a thing or two!
SHOPPE HOURS...NEW Winter Hours!
- NOVEMBER - December 2019:
- OPEN Tuesday 11/26: 10am - 3pm
- CLOSED Wednesday 11/27 - Monday 1/6/2020 for Thanksgiving Holiday Weekend, Inventory & Christmas Holiday!
- JANUARY 2020:
- OPEN Tuesday 1/7/2020 for the New Year!
- Tuesday, Wednesday & Fridays: 9am - 5pm
- Thursdays: 10am - 7pm
- Saturdays: 9am - 3pm
*See you back on the farm on Tuesday, January 7th, 2020 & Join us for our Winter Open House on Sat January 11th!
FIBER ARTS CLASSES...
- New at WCFP - Join us for one of our knitting classes to create with fiber...Learn more & sign-up here!
- Tuesdays @ 10am - Fiber Circle - Bring a Project to work on and enjoy some time with new and old friends as you create
- Wednesdays @ 10am - Farm Weaving - Starting in January 2020! Spend some time working on a community weaving project recycling plastic bags as we create sleeping mats for those in need...See you in the new year for this project!
- Thursdays @ 10am - Story Time - Enjoy some great stories, yarn & string & visit the garden to see what's new! For our youngest friends and their parents!
U-PICK TRANSITIONAL ORGANIC FRUIT...
- U-Pick is CLOSED for the 2019 Season. Click here for more info for what is coming next year!
- In season we offer: U-Pick Raspberries, Blueberries, Blackberries, Asian Pears and Apples.
SEED TO SHARE GARDEN™ VOLUNTEERING...
- Our Universally Accessible Volunteer-Based Vegetable Garden shares 100% of the harvest with local food pantries. *Volunteering in the STS Garden™ has concluded for 2019...Learn more about volunteering in 2020 here!
FARM-BASED EDUCATIONAL EXPERIENCES...
- We offer Educational Tours, Field trips, Programming and Workshops. Learn more here!
GET IN TOUCH...
To ask a question or arrange a visit, send us a message.
Call us at (610) 584-1028, email us at email@example.com or use the convenient form below to reach out.
We will respond as soon as possible.